- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will make an effort to clearly identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We do not share information about you (such as your e-mail address) to anyone without clearly requesting your consent.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Portions of this site may log connection information such as IP address, user accounts or web site activity, and may on occasion use technology such as 'cookies' to access information related to web site functionality.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.